I'm traveling to Berlin / Istanbul* next week and all my holiday gifts must fit in my suitcase, alongside clothes for the month (!) we'll be away. So, I'm limited in my ability to transfer baked goods -- and gifts -- which I do love giving -- into a suitcase that remains under the weight limit. If there are some people you are still hunting for, here are things that've caught my eye of late*.
- Jerusalem by Sami Tamimi and Yotam Ottolenghi
- Growing up in a Korean Kitchen by Hi Soo Shin Hepinstall
- Japanese Farm Food by Nancy Singleton Hachisu and Kenji Miura
- Silk habotai wrap
- Micaela Greg neck cozy
- Munjoy wooly wrap
- Jesse Kamm handprinted prism silk scarf
- Alps mountain scarf
- Leah Goren scarves
- Lee Coren Winter gauze scarf
- Space robe. Every girl's dream.
- Dansk Kobenstyle White Butter Warmer
- Enamel Milk Pot with pouring spout
- Gorgeous white enamel tea kettle
- Enamel prep bowl set
* If you have any recommendations for things to do, see or eat in Istanbul, please let me know! Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Photo above is from Berlin a few years ago. It's an old favorite that someone just requested a giant print*** of for the holidays.
*** Stay tuned for a print shop in the new year.